To setup IMAP, do the following:
1. Tap Settings -> Passwords & Accounts -> Add Account -> Tap Other and then Add Mail Account.
2. Enter the following information in the spaces provided:
Name -- Enter your first and last name. This is the name that will appear in the From field of messages you send.
Address -- Enter your entire email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
Password -- Enter the password for your email account.
Description -- Enter a descriptive name for the account (e.g., Work Account). This description will be visible only to you.
3. Tab the Save button.
Note: If IMAP is not already selected, tap the IMAP button.
4. Under both the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail server sections, enter the following information:
Host Name -- Enter the secure server name, ie mail.domain.com, mb.osiriscomm.com, etc (contact support if you do not have this).
User Name -- Enter your entire email address (e.g., email@example.com).
Password -- Enter the password for your email account. (setup says optional, but not optional)
5. Tap the Next button and the device will verify settings. Choose what features to enable and ensure that Mail is enabled, then tap Save.
Configure Default Folders (only needed if email is not getting filed correctly)
1. Tap Settings, Passwords & Accounts and select your account, scroll down and tap Advanced.
2. Under Mailbox Behaviors, tap Drafts Mailbox.
3. Under On the Server, tap Drafts.
4. Tap Advanced and tap the Sent Mailbox.
5. Under On the Server, tap Sent.
6. Tap Advanced and tap the Deleted Mailbox.
7. Under On the Server, tap Trash.
8. Under Incoming Settings, tap IMAP Path Prefix.
9. Enter INBOX -- (all in upper case).
10. Tap Account, to return to and then finally tap Done.