Messages in IMAP folders are not listed in Outlook 2013
The issue is caused by the following Microsoft updates:
KB2837618 or KB2837643
It can be resolved two ways:
- Disable the "Show only subscribed folders" option in Outlook
- Go to FOLDER -> IMAP Folders
- Uncheck "When displaying hierachy in Outlook, show only the subscribed folders."
- Force Send/Receive within Outlook
- By changing the "Root folder path"
- Go to File -> Account Settings -> Account settings -> <problem IMAP account> -> Change... -> More Option... -> Advanced
- Set Root folder path to INBOX and force a Send/Receive (INBOX is all upper case)